Today, we will be talking about one of the free gems Сlash Royale App Troops which gets unlocked at Arena 2 which is Bone Pit. We are talking about Minions which is a character from Clash of Clans game and taken in Clash Royale as a common troop in order to make the game more interesting. We are going to discuss in detail about the features Minion Clash Royale character and the strategy to use this card efficiently in the game.
Clash Royale Minions: Features
- Clash Royale troop Minions is taken from the Supercell game: Clash of Clans. In Clash Royale, minions can be unlocked from the Arena 2 which is Bone Pit.
- In Clash of Clans game, Minions are generated using Dark Elixirs.
- The appearance of Minions is is that of a gargoyle with large horns, stubby wings and large hands with sharp vicious claws.
- In Clash of Clans, the Minions were range troops whereas in Clash Royale game, these Minions are Clash Royale troops with low range of attack.
- The Minions in the card picture of the Minion are darker in skin color compared to the Minion Horde. They also appear to be wearing indigo gloves, as opposed to the pale reddish-purple gloves worn by the Minion Horde.
Clash Royale Strategy: Minions
- The best way to use Clash Royale Minions is to deploy them after high hit points troops and should be used to attack other air troops.
- If you deploy the minions alone without any support like Archers, etc then these will be easily killed as they have very less hit points.
- Clash Royale Minions are best effective to destroy Clash Royale Balloon troop as the Balloon only targets buildings and so will not attack minions.
- If a player is able to take Minions to Crown tower then they can easily take down Crown tower as they have very high damage capability.
Clash Royale Minions: Statistics
|Hit Speed||1 second|
|Deploy Time||1 second|
|Target||Air And Ground|
Hope you liked to know about this amazing troop of the Clash Royale game.